Monday, July 18, 2016

Pioneer Day is a Comin! (July 18, 2016)

Zone Conference
It's a quickie again. Sorry!

This past week was pretty uneventful. We were going to travel to Lima, but all of our plans fell through so we stayed here in Ayacucho. Some days we taught lessons like crazy; other days we walked up and down the mountain for 5 and a half hours. Normal week. I don't have too many stories to tell.

I didn't see a scripture to ponderize this week, so here is one. I don't remember if we have done this one or not. I don't remember. Anyway, 1 Nephi 17:13. 

Here is a fun little story (ish). The Bishop has been super gung-ho about activities lately, and he wants us to organize them all. The last one we had my comp made pizza. He wants us to do the exact same thing this next Friday. But last night, we had an impromtu activity with the JAS [Young Single Adults]. We were gonna do it like a Q&A with us on a panel with the bishopric. It more turned into a lecture about the area plan and seminary. I just kinda of sat there laughing because seminary had nothing to do with them because they go to institute and everyone got super passionate about the topic. People are really funny sometimes.

Well, sorry but that's all I got. Until next week!

LOVE LOVE LOVE


Hermana Elise Joyner


No comments:

Post a Comment