Monday, July 18, 2016

Oh say can you see! The llama in the zoo? (July 4, 2016)

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!!!!  In honor, I am wearing some red, white, and blue.

So I sent pics (only a few because I took a ton) of when us sisters went to the zoo last p-day. I was a kid running from animal to animal. I have never been so entertained. And I found the llamas!!!! It was so much fun.

Little excert from my Pres letter- 
We have to contact at least 15 people in the street each day. 
"Miracle of the week! My miracle comes from obedience to the street contacting. Last Tuesday was the first day that we contacted 15 people in the street. We had one last lesson at 8:30 that we went to. We were able to contact person 15 right before we went into the house. When we entered, we found Rosario and her son Alvaro. Since we have been here we have only been able to find Alvaro twice. His mom had a baptismal date, but he had lost his animos. When we had our lesson with him, he got excited about the gospel again and accepted to be baptized the same day as his mom. I know that this was a blessing from God because we were obedient to the 15 contacts in the street." 

I hope you all enjoy your trips and your Canadian fun and watch a show or two for me.

Thanks all the time I got right now.

LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!!!!


Hermana Elise Joyner



No comments:

Post a Comment