Monday, July 25, 2016

No Subject (July 25, 2016)

Milkshake Time
Ok, I'm gonna write what I can with the time I have.

From Pres Letter: 

"Miracle of the week! On Saturday, we were looking for a less active family that recently moved from Belen to our ward. We didn't have a direct address so we said a prayer and went looking. We were standing in the middle of the street (sidewalk thing) looking at a map when a 10 year old came up to us and starting asking us what we were looking for. We told her we were looking for the Familia Preciado, and she got excited and said that it was her family. We were able to contact the family and invite them to church and they came! It was a tender mercy from the Lord that this little girl found us and was able to show us where she lives."

PONDERIZE!!!!

1 Nephi 17:13
 13 And I will also be your light in the wilderness; and I will prepare the way before you, if it so be that ye shall keep my commandments; wherefore, inasmuch as ye shall keep my commandments ye shall be led towards the promised land; and ye shall know that it is by me that ye are led.

If we keep the commandments, the Lord with be our guide to the promised land. What does that mean to you? What is your promised land? What are you willing to do to make it there? My promised land is to be with my family and those I love forever in the kingdom of God. I am willing to do whatever it takes to make it there. There is no commandment that we cannot fulfill. We have our Heavenly Father on our side and He wants us to win. How can we fail!

I have lots of funny stories from this past week that I want to tell, so I will write them out for next week because I am out of time.

I love you and hope the last week of July is great!

LOVE LOVE LOVE


Hermana Elise Joyner


No comments:

Post a Comment