Sunday, July 3, 2016

Another week has flown by! (June 27, 2016)

Well, it's Monday again and I spent a lot of time sending pics so I don't have a ton of time. 

Anyway, last Monday, we went to a place called Quinua. It's about an hour away but is just gorgeous! We went hiking through the mountains to find the waterfalls. Coming back, my comp and I got lost and couldn't find the way we went down, so we were basically climbing the side of mountain with our hands and feet in the only way we saw. It was really funny and I wish I had my camera because I was just sitting there laughing the entire time! But we made it back safe and sound!
We also had a Unizona with Pres and Hna McGinn last week. It's usually a multizona but because we are so far from everyone else, it was just our zone. Super good as always!

Well, I'll see what I can do better for the next week as far as letters as concerned. 

PONDERIZE!!!

So the scripture I sent wasnt what I thought it was, but how interesting to think in this one. It talks about the holy place and how exactly everything was built. If we build our holy place with exactness on the Savior, we will have room for the sacred things in our hearts!








Have an awesome week!

LOVE LOVE LOVE


Hermana Elise Joyner

No comments:

Post a Comment