Saturday, August 1, 2015

July 15, 2015

CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT I'VE BEEN HERE FOR A MONTH ALREADY!!!! Bc I
cant! So crazy! My Spanish is quickly getting better and my English is
quickly getting worse. It's really funny!

What else you tell that I havent said somewhere already... OH!!! Look
up a picture of a "gradallia". I may have spelled it wrong. Anyway,
you open it and it looks like either fish eggs or a brain but it is
super yummy! You have to smash it on the table to open it. And you
dont chew it, you just swallow, seeds and all.

That's kinda all I got as far as emailing....

Oh, SOMETHING ELSE!  So on Monday, us and another district got
together and practiced teaching the Restoration. We memorized the
First Vision like the first week we were here. Anyway, while we were
teaching, it was my turn to recite the scripture in our lesson. As I
was saying it, it just hit me like fuzzy blanket, IT'S TRUE!!!!! I
mean I've had a testimony of it , but telling someone else Joseph's
words and looking into their eyes and wanting them to believe it is so
different. It was AWESOME!!!!

So, we got SO MANY MORE PEOPLE HERE LAST NIGHT!!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!!!
This place is even more packed and it's really weird. I am officially
an avacado!!! It's really advancado but I like saying avacado more.
TWO WEEKS MAS!!!!!! After going out on Saturday, it made me really
excited to just get out there and talk to real people who want to hear
the gospel instead of our teaching pretneding they dont know. But it's
good! The CCM is our little safe haven!

I LOVE YOU!!!
THE GOSPEL IS TRUE!!!!
JESUS LIVES!!!!
GOD ANSWERS PRAYERS!!!!!

Hermana Elise Joyner

No comments:

Post a Comment