Thursday, June 16, 2016

"I haven't been doing this for a year..." (June 13, 2016)

They are not kidding when they say that time flies in the mission! This past year has just been crazy, wonderful, life-changing! I can't believe all the people that I have met and come to love here in Peru. I wouldn't change the decision that I made to come on a mission for anything! 

I have the classic, "I ran out of time." But! I promise to be better next week! I feel like I had a lot to tell you too!

Elder Rasband was awesome! He shook everyones' hands. Because we traveled overnight, we had time to do a session at the temple and spend time there.
Elise at Mission Meeting
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DADDY! AND GRANDDADDY! AND PAPA!!!!!  You're the best daddy and grandfathers in the world!

LOVE LOVE LOVE,


Hermana Elise Joyner

Lima South Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment