Monday, May 16, 2016

El Espíritu de Elias (May 16, 2016)



Another busy week flew by! Goodness me! It's starting to go way too fast! One more month and there goes a year! 






This week was super full of family history things. We had skype trainings, intercambios, temple trips, lessons, and plannings. They keep us going down here!

Last Thursday, we were able to go to the temple and do a session. I just love the temple! Have I said that before? Because I do! We did the names of one of the sisters in our zone because she has like 249 names reserved, so we knocked the number down to 241. It was good just to go and meditate in the celestial room. It truly is the House of God. Afterwards, we went and got burritos at Burrito Bar (YUM!) and then there is a lady who makes custom dresses cheaply, so we went and got fitted for those. I'm pretty excited. 
Well, I have no time today, so I'm just gonna end here.

I know that the church is true. I know that it contains the fullness of the gospel with the proper authority and priesthood power. I know that the Book of Mormon is true and that if you read it and ask Heavenly Father if it is true or not, you will receive an answer and know that Joseph Smith was a prophet of God. I know that Heavenly Father answers our prayers. I know that He has blessings waiting for us if we open the door with our obedience. I know that through the expiacion (atonement) of our Savior Jesus Christ, we can change. We can repent and become new, become better than before. I know that if we live the gospel, we can return to the presence of our Father in Heaven together with our families forever. 

LOVE LOVE LOVE


Hermana Elise Joyner

No comments:

Post a Comment