Thursday, November 19, 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAYNERSSSS!!!!!!!!!! (Nov 16, 2015)

Dayne, as they say here in Peru, "IT'S YOUR HAPPY!!!!!!!" I recorded a spanish song for you but it is too big to send, so oh well! I may just record it again in bits and send it to you next week. Ya fue. I don't know.

First, I want to ponderize: I liked how the scripture says in your mind and in your heart. A lot of times, we think things through with our minds and come to conclusions. BUT the way that the Spirit works is through our minds and our hearts. AND when we open our hearts to the spirit, we can be converted. We read a talk by Elder Bednar before he came to prepare that talked about that. I think it was called "Learning By Faith." You should look it up. And that is where the part with verse 10 comes in. Faith. We gotta have faith to get anything done. Another talk by Elder Bednar, "Ask in Faith." Read it. It talks about this and is a pretty legit talk! As for "trifle not" refer to D&C 6:12. Trifle not with sacred things. Revelation is and should be a sacred thing.

I don't have any stories this week (or time). We are working hard and trying our best to be exactly obedient. 2 more weeks of this transfer. HOW FAST!!!!!

Hermana Trejo and Hermana Joyner



LOVE YOU ALL!

LOVE LOVE LOVE


Hermana Elise Joyner

No comments:

Post a Comment