Monday, November 28, 2016

ILUMINA AL MUNDO! [Light the World!] (November 28, 2016)

Thanksgiving Dinner
Hi family! It's Monday again! I don't know where this week went! Too fast for the likes of me!

Thanksgiving came and went! We spent the day being extra thankful for lots of things. And then on Friday, our pensionista, Hna Kathy made us a Thanksgiving meal. She's super cute! And her little boys and adorable too! They run across the street when they see us so that they can tell us hi. 

Friday, we started our Christmas music! EVERYDAY ALL DAY!!!! CHRISTMAS!!!! We had a leadership meeting last week, and they presented the Christmas video to us and the initiative. I AM SO EXCITED!!! It's such an awesome idea. 25 days, 25 ways to serve others, 25 ways to be more like our Savior. Will you do it? I will! Look at the link I put at the end of my email and see how you can get started. Dec 1 is a worldwide service day. GO FORTH AND SERVE!!!! YE ARE THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD!!!

I'm out of time... I know... every week. I promise a really good email next week!  

Have a good week!

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

Hermana Elise Joyner


No comments:

Post a Comment