Thursday, October 20, 2016

Miracles happen every day! (October 17, 2016)

I don't have time to write an email but here is my miracle of the week!

"Miracle of the week! This is something small but for me was a real miracle. We are teaching a family and another investigator with fecha that live in the same passage way. In that passageway, there is a GIANT dog that always attacks us and wants to eat me. On Saturday, we had an important lesson with the two families, but when we went, the dog was sitting in the entrance impiding us from entering. I said a specific prayer in my heart and sent my companion to the dog. She walked up to it and then passed it. Then my other companion walked up to it and passed it. Then I walked up to it and passed it and we were able to have our lessons and set a marrage date. When we went to leave, we did it in the same way. After the last of us passed the dog, it started barking and running to attack us, but we were already outside. I know that if we say specific prayers, our Heavenly Father will answer us will specific answers. He is there to protect and guide us."


 LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!!!!


Hermana Elise Joyner







No comments:

Post a Comment